Instructions For Use Movie
InsuPad® is Non-invasive, safe, simple and easy to use
- Well tolerated. No serious adverse events (SAEs) were observed
- Discreet and allows patients to continue with their daiy activities
- Composed of disposable injection window part (Fenster) and reusable control unit.
Both very easy to assemble
- Simply assemble together a fully charged control unit and a new Fenster, disposable injection window part.
- Attach the InsuPad® to the skin using the Fenster, disposable injection window part's adhesive tape.
- To inject, open the Fenster, disposable injection window part, to reveal the skin injection area and inject within the Fenster’s window.
- Once the InsuPad® is closed (green indicator light), the warming cycle starts automatically. It then switches off automatically after 50 minutes.
- At the end of the day or when the control unit's red indicator blinks and turn off, remove the InsuPad® from the skin and separate the Fenster, disposable injection window part, from the control unit.
- Charge the control unit and dispose of the used Fenster, disposable injection window part.
A small device – a huge difference in the life of a diabetic
“It can even be worn in the shower”. Michele
“I’ve already reduced my insulin dose by about 30%” O.R, Type 2 Diabetic
“The device is easy to use and I don’t even notice it’s there”. M.H.-J. Type 2 Diabetic